We've outdone ourselves with this one. It’s the tastiest healthy chocolate we've ever had and with the addition of our Daily Superfood, it's packing some serious nutrients.
Get the recipe for our quick, easy and amazingly yummy Superfood Raspberry Chocolate Bark below!
Superfood Raspberry Chocolate Bark
Makes 20x20cm square of chocolate to be broken into pieces
1/2 cup coconut oil or cacao butter
2/3 cup cocoa powder
1/4 cup maple syrup
3 tablespoons almond butter
1 tablespoons Activated Nutrients Daily Superfood powder for Men or Women
Garnish ideas for sprinkling: crushed pistachios, goji berries, chia seeds, sesame seeds, puffed brown rice (or anything you think will look pretty!)
1. Put all ingredients into a saucepan over low heat
2. Stir them together as they heat up
3. When the mixture is thoroughly combined and melted, remove from heat and pour into a non-stick 20x20cm metal baking dish (or equivalent size in a different shape)
4. Sprinkle your garnishes of choice onto the chocolate
5. Transfer dish to the freezer to set
6. Once it’s firm, remove from the freezer and twist the dish to loosen the block of chocolate; when you get it out, break it into pieces and enjoy!
7. If using coconut oil, store in the refrigerator or freezer; if using cacao butter, store in the refrigerator or at room temperature